Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Gawie - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Gawie > Topics

Subject: DAILY DEVOTIONS.
Replies: 37 Views: 1888

gawie 4.12.12 - 04:38am
Psalm 107:9 'For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul has filled with what is good (good things).'
- God wants to come and satisfy you and fill you.- He has good things in store for you.- Dispel all doubt and uncertainty about His goodness.- Receive and be filled with His goodness today.
PRAYER:Lord, I open up my life to receive Your goodness and kindness. Satisfy my thirsty soul I pray. Amen.

These daily devotions from Pastor Andrew Roebert can be found at:

Oppie Koffie facebook Gemeenskap/Community:

http://m.facebook.com/groups/57350209896?refid=0&m_sess=1hGzi8-oQDws_Fa

gawie 5.12.12 - 03:13am
Luke 19:10' For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost!'
- God does not want to see anyone lost.- He persistently and passionately pursues each of us.- He will not let you or your family, slip from His hands.- He will not give up on anyone and that includes you, Gawie. PRAYER:Lord, thank You for Your persistence with me. You are my Lord and I commit my life and my future into Your hands. Amen. *

gawie 6.12.12 - 03:58am
Luke 1:35 The angel replied, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be holy, and He will be called the Son of God.'
- It is that time of the year when we celebrate the birth of our Saviour.- Everything about Him and His birth was special and unique.- He came to touch and change the world.- And He will touch and change each of us if we let Him in.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for the greatest gift of all, Your Son, who came to give us life and hope and we receive life and hope for ourselves. Amen. *

gawie 7.12.12 - 04:07am
Isaiah 9:6 'For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.'
- He is ALL you need, especially at this wonderful time of the year.- He is the giver of life and we can receive the life He has for us.- He wants to be your Wonderful Counselor and your Mighty God.- He is the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace.
PRAYER:Lord, I am so thankful for the Gift of Your Son. May this season be particularly special as I remember and appreciate the true meaning of this 'most wonderful' time of the year. Amen.
May you enjoy a very special and blessed Christmas!We will be praying for you.Kind RegardsPastor Andrew & Vanessa Roebert. *

gawie 21.01.13 - 04:13am
* Original message *
andrew
Sent:
02:04:03
21-01-2013
To:
gawie
Subject:
FW: Word for 21 January 2013

Dear Gawie
Here is your word for today: Verse:Luke 16:10 'Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with a lot. Whoever is dishonest with very little is dishonest with a lot.'
- A person who is faithful in small matters will also be faithful in great matters.- Small things matter.- So be diligent in all things and you will see God's faithfulness.- Your faithfulness will be rewarded.
PRAYER:Lord, help me to be faithful and trustworthy in all the matters that I have control or influence over. Amen.
(Andrew Roebert)
*** Gawie says: Amen! Thank you Jesus that is me! *** *

gawie 22.01.13 - 04:12am
Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'
- We live in a materialistic world.- People are dissatisfied and desire more and more.- But God undertakes to provide for our needs and asks us to be content.- So do the possible and leave the impossible to Him.
PRAYER:Lord, help me not to be distracted and consumed with what I don't have, but help me to realize that You are with me and You will provide. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 23.01.13 - 10:11am
Romans 12:2 'Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.'
- In life there are many pressures that try to mold us.- But we must not conform to the prevailing trends.- We must love and follow God with all our hearts and minds.- Our lives need to change and this happens as your thinking changes.
PRAYER:Lord, I want to be different. I want to live as You would have me live and not as society demands of me. Help me to think Your thoughts and do what You would have me do. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 24.01.13 - 04:22am
Matthew 13:22 'The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful.'
- There are two things that ruin our lives.1. The worries of life.2. The love of money.- Be fruitful in life by staying away from these aspects.
PRAYER: Lord, I desire that my life would be fruitful and productive. Help me not to be side-tracked by things that would hinder or block this from being a reality. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 25.01.13 - 04:18am
Sent:
21:56:08
24-01-2013
To:
gawie

Proverbs 15:25 'The Lord tears down the proud man's house but He keeps the widow's boundaries intact.'
- Pride is one thing God does not tolerate.- Arrogance and pride comes in many forms.- Those who are humble and dependent on Him, He will preserve.- So remain humble and see what God will do.
PRAYER:Lord, forgive me for any pride or arrogance in my heart and life. I declare my dependence on You and I humble myself under Your mighty hand. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 28.01.13 - 04:16am
Isaiah 54:14 (New Life Version) 'All will be right and good for you. No one over you will make it hard for you, and you will not be afraid. You will be far from trouble, for it will not come near you.'
- It is going to be alright. - God is going to take care of things in a wonderful way.- You have nothing to fear and no need to dread.- He is with you and He will take care of you.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for the reassurance You have given me today. I will not fear or live in fear, but I will believe You and Your word. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 30.01.13 - 01:09am
John 12:24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.
- The death of a dream or a vision can be a difficult thing.- But death is not always a bad thing.- A seed must die in order to germinate and bring forth new life.- So trust God to cause new life to come out of the ashes of your situation. PRAYER:Lord, I pray that You will cause new life to flow out of my life. Help me not to be consumed with what is not working, but help me to see how You will work things out for my good. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 30.01.13 - 10:29pm
Psalm 34:14 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
- Here are some important things we should do:- Turn from evil.- Do good, and seek and pursue peace.- This is the life God rewards.So go for it!
PRAYER: Lord, help me in all I say and do, to do what honours and glorifies You. May I turn away from evil, may I do good and seek and pursue peace. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 1.02.13 - 03:46am
Isaiah 43:4 Don't be afraid, for I am with you.
- When God is with us we have nothing to fear.- As we entrust our lives to Him, we can know His presence.- As we know His presence, we can know His peace.- As we know His peace we can enjoy each day of our lives.
PRAYER:Lord, Idesire to know Your presence and Your peace today, and every day of my life. Amen.
Have a good weekend. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 4.02.13 - 12:43am
Psalm 30:10 Hear, O Lord, have mercy and be gracious to me! O Lord, be my helper!
- This is a prayer that you can start the day with. - A prayer for mercy, grace and help. - We all need mercy, grace and help in our daily lives. - God wants to give it to you. - Take a moment and receive it now!
PRAYER:Lord, I need Your help, grace and mercy today. Strengthen and enable me, I pray. Amen. (Andrew Roebert)
To read more of Pastor Andrews devotions, please visit:
DAILY DEVOTIONS. - http://gawie.mobigroups.com/forum/?page=topics2&tid=168437 *

gawie 5.02.13 - 03:53am
Word for 5 February 2013

Psalm 46:1 God is our safe place and our strength. He is always our help when we are in trouble.
- God is the place to which we can run for safety. - He is your safe place. - Take shelter in Him.-He will be your help and He will see you through.
PRAYER:Lord, You are my refuge and my safe place. I run to You with the full knowledge that You will strengthen and help me. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 6.02.13 - 04:25am
Word for 6 February 2013

Psalm 145:18 The LORD is near to everyone who prays (calls) to Him, to every faithful person who prays to Him.
- It is your right and privilege to be able to call on God.- The best time to call on Him is now.- He is nearer than you think.- So take a moment and bring your requests to Him.
PRAYER:Lord, I call on You right now for my situation. Help me in each and every decision I need to make and guide me in the right paths. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

oubaas 7.02.13 - 04:17am
7 February 2013

Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength.
- A happy heart is beneficial to your body and your soul.- But a sad or depressed spirit undermines your strength.- So choose to be happy and dont let anything steal your joy.- Give God the brokenness and He will work things out for your good.
PRAYER: Lord, I give You the broken and disappointed areas of my life. In exchange, I ask that You willfill me with Your joy and strength. Amen.
Have a great Thursday! (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 8.02.13 - 03:50am
Deuteronomy 7:13 'He will love you and bring good to you. He will bring good to your children and the fruit of your land, your grain, your new wine and your oil. And He will give you many cattle and young ones in your flock, in the land He promised to your fathers to give you.'
- God is a good God.- It's His plan and purpose to bless and 'bring good' to you.- So don't settle for less, but believe Him for His best.- He will love you and bring good to you, Gawie.
PRAYER:Lord, I receive all You have in store for me. I will not settle for less but I will believe You for the best. Amen.
It's weekend - ENJOY!
Kind Regards
(Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 11.02.13 - 04:03am
Leviticus 26:9 'I will look on you with favour and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep My covenant with you.'
- Your Heavenly Father is looking on you with favour.- Favour, speaks of His love and kindness towards you.- But more than that, He wants you to be fruitful in all you do.- And He promises to keep His covenant with you.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for Your favour and love towards me. I know that You never forget and You will cause my life to be fruitful and in the process may my life bring honour to You. Amen.
Believe for His favour this week.Kind (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 12.02.13 - 04:37am
Isaiah 62:5 'As the man to be married finds joy in his bride, so your God will find joy in you.'
- You are a joy and a delight to God.- You are not a burden or a problem to Him.- You are His child and He loves you.- You can be assured of His unfailing love.
PRAYER:Lord, it is such an awesome thought to think that I can be a joy to You. May I live my life in such a way that it will bring You praise and glory. Amen.
Have a good Tuesday. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert)

Also pay a visit to http://oubaas.mobigroups.com *

oubaas 13.02.13 - 03:58am
Word for 13 February 2013

Zephaniah 3:17 'The Lord your God is with you. He is a hero who saves you. He happily rejoices over you, renews you with His love, and celebrates over you with shouts of joy.'
-You are valuable and precious to God, Gawie.- He is with you and He will save you.- Even in weakness He will be your strength.- So believe and banish doubt from your heart.
PRAYER:Lord, I pray that You will come by Your Spirit and renew me and strengthen me as I continue to trust in You. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 14.02.13 - 04:00am
Isaiah 62:4 'No longer will they call you deserted; for the Lord will take delight in you.'
- It's time for a season of God's delight and favour.- Things may have been difficult or tough in the past.- But HE is able to change your situation and circumstances.- The Lord, your God, takes delight in you.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will turn my circumstances around. No matter what I am facing or going through, I know that You can change any situation. Amen.
(Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 15.02.13 - 04:10am
James 1:6 'When you ask for something, don't have any doubts. A person who has doubts is like a wave that is blown by the wind and tossed by the sea.'
- We all have areas in our lives where we are trusting God for an answer.- The key is to ask, have faith and not doubt.- Doubt undermines and erodes our faith.- God undertakes to meet our needs as we reach out to Him in simple faith.
PRAYER:Lord, forgive me for doubting Your ability and faithfulness. I will ask, believing that You will answer and I will not give in to doubt and fear. Amen.
It's weekend - enjoy! (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 18.02.13 - 04:26am
Matthew 7:24-25 'Whoever hears these words of Mine and does them, will be like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain came down. The water came up. The wind blew and hit the house. The house did not fall because it was built on rock.'
- How we build and on what we build is very important.- As disciples we should stick to the words and teaching of our Saviour.- Don't build your life on your ideas.- Build your life on the truth and you will not be shaken.
PRAYER:Lord, it is my desire to build my life and future on the truth of Your word. Help me in everything I do, to do what would honour You. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 19.02.13 - 03:49am
Matthew 14:28 Lord, if it's You, Peter replied, tell me to come to You on the water.
- Are you ready and willing to obey God?- If He was to tell you to do something - would you do it?- We should always be ready to hear and follow Him.- Be ready to be used by God today.
PRAYER:Lord, I am ready and willing to be used by You. When You call, I will follow. Use my life I pray. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 20.02.13 - 05:33am
Haggai 2:19 'Is there any seed left in the barn? The vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree still haven't produced. But from now on I will bless you.'
- Have you tried everything and there is no sign of it bearing a good crop? - Have you felt like giving-up lately?- Dont give up; hold on, HE will bless you. - We can trust God's promise to bless us, though we see no visible sign of its fulfillment.
PRAYER:Lord, I will not look at what my eyes can see or my senses may tell me, but I will look to You, knowing that You will undertake and bless my situation. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 21.02.13 - 04:02am
Jeremiah 31:14 'I will satisfy the priests with abundance, and MY people will be FILLED with My bounty,' declares the Lord.
- We must expect God's goodness in our lives.- Don't believe the lies of the enemy.- Choose to believe God and His word over any doubts you may have.- The Lord wants to satisfy you with His goodness.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive what You have for me. May my life be filled with Your bounty. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 22.02.13 - 04:07am
1 Thessalonians 5:24 'The One who called you is completely dependable (totally faithful). If He said it, He'll do it!'
- God is totally faithful. - Faithfulness is the assurance that He will do what He said.- We need His faithfulness because we often fail. - Others will also fail us, BUT He will not fail you!
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for Your faithfulness. For surely You are faithful and You will do what You said You would do. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 25.02.13 - 04:10am
Jeremiah 31:25 'I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.'
- HE is all you need.- Let Him come and refresh and satisfy you today.- When He refreshes us, we are strengthened.- When He satisfies us, we have all we need.
PRAYER:Lord, come in Your strength and Your power and touch me I pray. Refresh and satisfy me as I face this new week. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 26.02.13 - 04:25am
1 Timothy 6:17b (NKJV) 'Trust in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.'- God is the source of every good and perfect gift.- He knows what we need and what is best for us.- He is able to supply all our needs.- He can do for us what riches cannot do.
PRAYER:Lord, You are the giver of all good things. Help me to enjoy those things You have blessed me with, and help me not to focus on what I don't have. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 27.02.13 - 03:33am
Ecclesiastes 2:24 'A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God.'
- If you have work today, you are blessed.- Find satisfaction in what you do and enjoy it.- So do your best and ask God to make you productive.- Work is a blessing from HIS hand.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for the work I can do today. I recognize that the opportunity to work and be productive is a gift You have given me. Amen.
PRAYER FOR THOSE WITHOUT WORK: Lord, we pray that You will open doors for those who are trusting You for work and opportunity. May this be a season of blessing for them. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 28.02.13 - 04:01am
1 Timothy 4:10 'We have put our hope in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, and especially of those who believe.'
- Where is your hope today?- We should make the conscious and quality choice to put our hope in God.- He is the Saviour of all men and He can be your Saviour.- If He is, and you believe, this is a wonderful reality.
PRAYER: Lord, I place my hope, my confidence, my trust and my expectation in You alone. I believe that You are the Saviour of all mankind and I ask You to be MY Saviour. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 1.03.13 - 03:57am
Proverbs 29:18 'Without vision people run wild, but blessed are those who follow His teachings.'
- We need to have a vision and purpose for our lives.- Without it, we run around, wasting time doing things that could destroy us.- So ask God to give you vision and a purpose that you can pursue.- Then your life will have meaning and fulfillment.
PRAYER:Lord, I don't want to run wild without vision in my life. Show me which way to go and give me the courage to go after what You have prepared for me. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert)
Have a GREAT weekend. *

gawie 4.03.13 - 04:27am
1 Chronicles 16:34 'Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.'
- Let's start this week with a different attitude.- Start this week by giving thanks to God for His faithfulness.- We all can find reason to be discouraged.- But HE is faithful and you have reason to rejoice.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for the many blessings that I enjoy from Your hand. You are truly a faithful God and I thank You for Your love and kindness towards me. Amen.
May your week be blessed.
Kind Regards
Pastor Andrew & Vanessa Roebert ALIVE TO GOD *

oubaas 5.03.13 - 04:24am
1 Chronicles 16:43 'And David returned home to bless his family.'
- God has blessed each one of us with our own family.- That family should be our primary concern.- When David had the opportunity, he went home to BLESS his family.- Be a blessing to your family and remember to pray for them.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for my family. I bless my family today and ask and pray that You would also place Your hand on them and bless them. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 6.03.13 - 04:11am
Ephesians 2:10 'For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ to do good works, which He prepared in advance for us to do.'
- You are God's creation and His masterpiece.- He is constantly at work within your heart and life.- As a result you can be a blessing to those around you.- Be all that HE intended for you to be.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for Your on-going work within my life. Help me to be all that You intended for me to be and help me to do those things that You have prepared in advance for me to do. Amen.
Be a blessing this Wednesday. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 7.03.13 - 04:16am
Psalm 51:10 'Make (create) a clean heart in me, O God. Give me a new spirit that will not be moved.'
- God is very interested in our hearts.- Only He can remove a heart of stone and create a new heart in us.- He will do this as we yield ourselves to Him.- So don't delay, give Him your heart today.
PRAYER: Lord, I give You my heart today. Create in me a clean and a pure heart and renew my spirit within me. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 8.03.13 - 04:24am
Ephesians 2:13 'But now in Christ you who once were far away have been brought near.'
- It is God's express will and desire to have us close to Him.- He makes a way for you and me to know relationship with Him.- So don't stay far away but draw near to Him.- His arms are always wide open waiting to receive us.
PRAYER:Lord, I run into Your arms today. Be near me I pray and may Your presence abide with me. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

* Gawie Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gawie

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits